The Magna Carta and Covidiots

• Thread starter Deleted member 22590
  • Start date

pretty sure the right wing, trumpoids in the US have tried to use references to the magna carta recently, maybe about covid...??

Magna Carta.... did she die in vain?
SEB mate but it's hilarious that she's trying to get around it by quoting an article in the Magna Carta that only applied to 25 barons who have all been dead for 800 years and was repealed the year after it was written anyway.
Less outrageous than Israel quoting the f***ing Bible to excuse land grabs and ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
SEB mate but it's hilarious that she's trying to get around it by quoting an article in the Magna Carta that only applied to 25 barons who have all been dead for 800 years and was repealed the year after it was written anyway.

It seems like this shit is gaining traction with the hard of thinking.
absolute guarantee that in history lessons at school she twisted about learning about the Magna Carta because “why would I ever need to know that ”.
She won't have had a clue what it was before she read about it on Facebook.

Last edited:
The influence on social media highlighted right there. Seen a few of these videos flying about, and it’s obvious people simply believe anything that is posted. Madness how the internet has made so much knowledge and resource available to us, yet we’ve turned into absolute thick ***** by believing it all to be true.

The influence on social media highlighted right there. Seen a few of these videos flying about, and it’s obvious people simply believe anything that is posted. Madness how the internet has made so much knowledge and resource available to us, yet we’ve turned into absolute thick ***** by believing it all to be true.
Imagine the good it could do if all the information on it was factually correct.

Alas, morons just want to be fed sensationalist bullshit to lap up.

I don’t know a great deal about the Magna Carta other than these things

1 Signed at Runnymede
2 in 1215
3 it’s the subject of an old time based joke

4 it said everyone is subject to the law.

So the law says shut your shop.

It’s got nowt to do with the magna carta and everything to do with maintaining her income.

I understand this obviously and I sympathise with the predicament she is in, but she must close.

And those fines must be paid.

Back