The Loan From The Dell Lot.

With the lack of promotion and current lockdown of sport.

Will the financial cost cause a default on the £10 million loan?

I was under the impression any default handed control to the yanks?

Anyone know better?

With the lack of promotion and current lockdown of sport.

Will the financial cost cause a default on the £10 million loan?

I was under the impression any default handed control to the yanks?

Anyone know better?
I don’t even think they’re actually arsed about owning a club, think they’re more disaster capitalists getting involved with us :lol:

Someone at the club will know better, but wasting your time asking on here.

You are correct in that a default on the loan would hand Madrox (and by implication, the club and its assets) over to them, but I expect in the current climate there would be some leeway granted on payments if necessary.
I would have thought the yanks wouldn't give any leeway and get the club on the cheap.

After Charlie’s economics lecture I think they’d pay £10m to have Stewie delete their phone numbers permanenty

Putting money into a football club is a really bad idea unless you want to lose alot of it, I had no idea why Ellis did at the time.
There has become a reality detachment from fans up and down the country thinking clubs should just spend spend spend without any concern for the future of the club.

It's fine having someone worth billions and billions who probably doesn't care about the financial side but when the shit hits the fan it sticks pretty good.
As we well know.

Someone at the club will know better, but wasting your time asking on here.

You are correct in that a default on the loan would hand Madrox (and by implication, the club and its assets) over to them, but I expect in the current climate there would be some leeway granted on payments if necessary.
Force majeure unless Maggie b forgot to include in the contract

Putting money into a football club is a really bad idea unless you want to lose alot of it, I had no idea why Ellis did at the time.
There has become a reality detachment from fans up and down the country thinking clubs should just spend spend spend without any concern for the future of the club.

It's fine having someone worth billions and billions who probably doesn't care about the financial side but when the shit hits the fan it sticks pretty good.
As we well know.
Agreed. I’ve been almost alone on here for nigh on 20yrs now banging the drum for fan ownership. We’d live within our means and at any time be where WE the FANS deserved because of our own decisions. If thats the league we’re in now or one or two higher or lower who gives a fuck? It’s the journey that counts because the destination is nivver ever reached because the football is nivver ever over.
It’s supposed to be fun and rich men losing millions or trying to make even more isn’t my idea of fun.

Back