The Little Drummer Girl

Still not sure what's going on here... it's very stylish but I'm still, having not read the book, relying on JlC for some sort of plot sense.
I'm no spy but I think the clue lies in her nips. They've been protruding in every episode, even when in a Palestinian training camp and that American fella came very close to touching them before he was shot.
If they don't turn out to be a major plot device, then I'm unsure as to why we've been treated to excessive nippleage.

I'm no spy but I think the clue lies in her nips. They've been protruding in every episode, even when in a Palestinian training camp and that American fella came very close to touching them before he was shot.
If they don't turn out to be a major plot device, then I'm unsure as to why we've been treated to excessive nippleage.
I'm sick to death of her nipples. I've seen photos of my older sisters who were a similar age to her at the time - not a nipple in sight, thank God. Her mother obviously didn't get her down to M&S to get some decent support wear, which was standard behaviour, really. :lol:

It's not on purpose, it's because she's standing next to Alexander Skarsgard. I'm only watching on telly and you could hang wet towels off mine

Thought it was canny but not great. Bit confusing at times and the director got a little carried away.
I've recalibrated my expectations of BBC dramas since Bodyguard and The Night Manager so it was a lot better than some other efforts.

Thought it was canny but not great. Bit confusing at times and the director got a little carried away.
I've recalibrated my expectations of BBC dramas since Bodyguard and The Night Manager so it was a lot better than some other efforts.

Watch Black Sun Rising... it's cracking! Has both style and substance... of those named, I enjoyed The Night Manager more than the others and would put Informer above the rest (BSR aside).

Watch Black Sun Rising... it's cracking! Has both style and substance... of those named, I enjoyed The Night Manager more than the others and would put Informer above the rest (BSR aside).
Thought The Informer was excellent but The Night Manager was nearly as ridiculous as Bodyguard. I'll give Black Sun Rising a look.

Thought The Informer was excellent but The Night Manager was nearly as ridiculous as Bodyguard. I'll give Black Sun Rising a look.

As I said in the thread about it, the only thing that was wrong with Informer (there's no The ;)) was that I worked out the shooter very early on. Well, also, a lot Paddy Considine's role was leading to series 2 as well but I can take that.

As I said in the thread about it, the only thing that was wrong with Informer (there's no The ;)) was that I worked out the shooter very early on. Well, also, a lot Paddy Considine's role was leading to series 2 as well but I can take that.
Yeah, I think I probably said the same on the thread about who the shooter was. Didn't really spoil my enjoyment as it was done so well, it wasn't like the whole series rested on a twist at the end.

Back