The Lion King

Saw yesterday, visually it's pretty stunning throughout, but lacks the character/soul of the original. Kinda like Planet earth if it was a feature movie.

Nowt to do with copyright, just money.

Disney has been getting copyright extended for decades.
I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere. It's happened before, I think there's an unreleased 90s Spiderman film and there definitely is an unreleased Fantastic 4 film somewhere. They made them because if they didn't, they'd lose the rights to the franchise or summat. How bad must the Fantastic 4 film be? :lol:

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere. It's happened before, I think there's an unreleased 90s Spiderman film and there definitely is an unreleased Fantastic 4 film somewhere. They made them because if they didn't, they'd lose the rights to the franchise or summat. How bad must the Fantastic 4 film be? :lol:
Happened with the fantastic 4 in the 90s, wasn't copyright though. Movie rights were going to revert back to marvel if the studio that bought them didn't knock something out. Its dogs hit, torrented it years back. :lol:

Never heard about a spiderman film getting made in a similar way, they were trying to knock something up for nigh on 20 years before Rami made the first one so it's possible.

Back