The Leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrossan

Striker
Don't know if it is on in the UK.

Some will think it insane..but others will think it the most creative, mind boggling TV series ever.

If you were a Lost fan you'll be blown away.

Loved it. The laat series was a perfect ending to one of the finest tv series I've ever seen.

It was far far superior to Lost!

Absolute rubbish imo. Need an instruction manual to watch it. 8 hours of my life wasted. (Didn't finish the first series)

An instruction in what? You missed out on the second series. Obe of the most mind blowing things I've ever seen.

Total class.
Aye people have said series two was incredible. I just didn't have a clue what was going on. Them silent smokers had me baffled and no explanation as to "the event" when people disappeared, that deer that kept showing up as well. I tried to stick with it but there wasn't enough there to grab me and make me want to stick it out.

Saw series one and two and noticed that there’s a third series.

Didn’t hear anything about it. Must get it watched.

It’s a hard show to watch if you don’t fully concentrate

I gave up after two episodes. May revisit in future, but it just seemed drab early on.

There's a few shows like that though. I've been recommended Outcast, which is apparently a very slow, character driven burn, but ramps up in season 2

I gave up after two episodes. May revisit in future, but it just seemed drab early on.

There's a few shows like that though. I've been recommended Outcast, which is apparently a very slow, character driven burn, but ramps up in season 2

Decent show Outcast. Some episodes do feel laboured though.

Watched the first 5 episodes and lost interest. Came back to it half a year later and ended up binge watching the rest. Class but the first half of the first series is a slog - worth it!

The first season is hard work but worth the investment as it gets better and better. As for The Outcast its good but every 3rd or 4th episode seems as dreary as fuck

Absolutely brilliant. One of those shows when people have an opinion on how it actually ended as it leaves plenty of unanswered questions.

Just on second series (international assassin). Wtf is going on? Lol
Just finished the second series. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Other than the departure I wasn't sure if there was any other supernatural stuff going on or whether it was just a combination of people's dreams and insanity and people praying on the weakness and susceptibility of the human mind. Hopefully not a spoiler but.......

......Meg's visit to the handprint psychic about her mum confirmed that people do have 'powers' and there's stuff going on. It's obviously been proven pretty much beyond doubt since then too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back