The last thing or things that pissed you off

The people next door. Every morning for about two weeks now he's started drilling into the wall at 9am. Does it for about twenty minutes, then stops. Surely he could get all the drilling done in one go. No idea what he's doing in there. I say hello to him when I see him, but he ignores me. Not sure what his problem is, but he's got another one now. I'm away out, but I've left my facing his wall and playing Sleaford Mods until I come back in.a few hours.
Had one of those dicks. wife went out, Hammering, drilling, sawing every single day. Went on for years and still banging the hell out of the house the day I moved out 18years later.
What the hell he was doing??

Japan government extending the no alcohol sale policy, for bars & restaurants, by another month. It has been in place for pretty much 10 months now and made not one bit of difference.
The thick fuckers will almost certainly do the same thing, at the end of this month, when up for review again.

The number 2 Washington to Sunderland bus has changed from the Black Cats 2 to the Berries 2. The voice that announces the next stop and destination of the bus now says "this is the Berries 2 to Silkworth" It gets worse every time i hear it, a dozen times a journey. No idea who passed it as acceptable for use but that missing "s" makes it sound abrupt and ugly,instead of flowing off the tongue. Its annoying and i'm sure my world has been tipped off its axis slightly

People ragging their diesel shitboxes up the street at daft o'clock in the morning waking me up.

people who apply for £4000 student finance maintenance loan and then ring up complaining that they've only been given £4000 and that it's not enough and they want to make a complaint, all while dishing the abuse out to me cos apparently its my fault.
When your coming to a tight gap in the road so you flash the oncoming car through.

They then slow down and stop to let you through.

So you start to move and at the same time they do.

Then they give you a funny look when they drive past 🤔

Last edited:
I have returned to the Northern Highlands.

So

What’s pissing me off; no what’s depressing me... Is the North Coast 500

Motor Homes, Camper Vans, humongous Campsites, Sports Cars, Motor Bikes - about 7 times the amount of vehicles that I’d have seen a couple of years ago.

I’ve rented a series of accommodations but my trips out for walks and excursions to familiar -and some new- locations are fraught.

Single track roads with spectacular vistas on the way to remote beautiful locations that now are utterly miserable and missed - because of the amount of concentration, stopping and starting in passing places, reversing repeatedly because of the knacker who’s just driven past a passing place and doesn’t know what to do, making way for rented motor homes that are FAR too big for the terrain. Signs on windows that say ‘Go Home!’ And ‘Stop the NC500’

I’ve chatted with shopkeepers and whilst they acknowledge the increase in business they don’t think it’s sustainable and hope for a return to ‘normal’.

I think its too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those cold swimming fuckers on the sea front parking on the pavements when there’s a perfectly good car park 50 yards away and wearing those stupid smock things in a smarmy self satisfied way
I hate them

Was it boycie or greavsey
I cycle past the, most morning's, there are loads of them huddled about and only a handful actually in the water. It's a popular thing to do apart from the swimming bit.

It must look good that you cold water swim on Facebook.

I have returned to the Northern Highlands.

So

What’s pissing me off; no what’s depressing me... Is the North Coast 500

Motor Homes, Camper Vans, humongous Campsites, Sports Cars, Motor Bikes - about 7 times the amount of vehicles that I’d have seen a couple of years ago.

I’ve rented a series of accommodations but my trips out for walks and excursions to familiar -and some new- locations are fraught.

Single track roads with spectacular vistas on the way to remote beautiful locations that now are utterly miserable and missed - because of the amount of concentration, stopping and starting in passing places, reversing repeatedly because of the knacker who’s just driven past a passing place and doesn’t know what to do, making way for rented motor homes that are FAR too big for the terrain. Signs on windows that say ‘Go Home!’ And ‘Stop the NC500’

I’ve chatted with shopkeepers and whilst they acknowledge the increase in business they don’t think it’s sustainable and hope for a return to ‘normal’.

I think its too late.
im in plockton at the moment, came down from ullapool on tuesday, seen nowt like it round poolewe, gairloch etc with motorhomes etc. also north of ullapool out to alchitibuie and lochinver, loads there too.

Back