The last thing or things that pissed you off

A couple of months back the Mrs had a fortnight off work, I work from home.

My mam came over and they started having a chat about fuck all in the room I was working while I was trying to concentrate on something.

The third time they asked me something I flipped my shit.

Can't remember the time before that, I'm generally pretty chill.

A couple of months back the Mrs had a fortnight off work, I work from home.

My mam came over and they started having a chat about fuck all in the room I was working while I was trying to concentrate on something.

The third time they asked me something I flipped my shit.

Can't remember the time before that, I'm generally pretty chill.
My mam will come over and just stand talking shit, expecting some kind of interest or conversation while I'm working or when I'm on a call.

Same time every day she'll be over complaining "how am I supposed to know you're in a meeting?" after I've told her to be quiet.

Cos it's the same time every bastard day! Like it was yesterday! And the day before that!

My mam will come over and just stand talking shit, expecting some kind of interest or conversation while I'm working or when I'm on a call.

Same time every day she'll be over complaining "how am I supposed to know you're in a meeting?" after I've told her to be quiet.

Cos it's the same time every bastard day! Like it was yesterday! And the day before that!
Tbf normally they're pretty good about letting me get on with it.

If I wasn't trying to do something pretty complex I wouldn't have been arsed. I went from 0-60 in about a millisecond which isn't like me.

Back