The Last of Us part two

I have faith in them. Have naughty dog ever fucked up? I don't think they have in the last 15 years or so.
Fact is, though, The Last of Us should never have had a sequel. They need to really pull something out of the bag not to sully the legacy of the first, in my opinion. I just can't see it living up to the impact of the original. Gonna be honest: that trailer did nothing for me.

Fact is, though, The Last of Us should never have had a sequel. They need to really pull something out of the bag not to sully the legacy of the first, in my opinion. I just can't see it living up to the impact of the original. Gonna be honest: that trailer did nothing for me.
I know exactly where you're coming from mate about the legacy of the first.

Thought the teaser was superb personally.

It depends on what type of game they're going after. If it's a straight up sequel, with the same basic storyline and set pieces then it's going to get slated; it'll never live up to the comparison. If they've gone for something different, set in the same world, then it could be interesting. Unfortunately for me, the trailer looks like it's effectively the same game with nicer graphics.

Well the theory is the one that was hanging is Ellie's mum Anna, so if that's the case it looks like they're going to be going between different time lines

It depends on what type of game they're going after. If it's a straight up sequel, with the same basic storyline and set pieces then it's going to get slated; it'll never live up to the comparison. If they've gone for something different, set in the same world, then it could be interesting. Unfortunately for me, the trailer looks like it's effectively the same game with nicer graphics.
Just hope the little bitch has learned to swim in this one!!

Money to be made, uncharted 2 has me believing

Back