The Last Of Us 2 PS4

TLOU 1 looks and runs way better in the remaster over the PS3 version so I was hoping for a similar jump in quality. They would definitely boost it to 60fps

There was a rumour but noting official announced. It would be odd if they didn't as they've done other first party stuff in GOW, Days Gone, GoT and are planning some update/expansion of Death Stranding

out now apparently. I’ve deleted it from my PS5 as only replayed it recently so can’t check

out now apparently. I’ve deleted it from my PS5 as only replayed it recently so can’t check

seems just like it's an fps boost and the ps4 pro version spec. I'm going to give it a go again as I played it originally on a base ps4 on my old 1080p tv

Last edited:
just started this again on ps5. it's way better at 60fps. Toggled back to 30 and it seems stuttery (if that's a word) as fuck.

Last edited:
Have started this a couple of weeks ago. Have just go to the point with the stalker zombies and Christ its got me jumpy. But what a game, might be the best I've ever played

This seemed to be luke warm compared to the first. Is it as good without spoiling anything?

I don't think the story is as good as the first but everything else has been improved on imo. Set pieces, combat, visuals etc.

If you liked the first it's a must play imo.

All the furore before it came out was due to out of context leaks and over the top reactions from twitter keyboard warriors.

I don't think the story is as good as the first but everything else has been improved on imo. Set pieces, combat, visuals etc.

If you liked the first it's a must play imo.

All the furore before it came out was due to out of context leaks and over the top reactions from twitter keyboard warriors.

£12.99 in Game 👀

Quite fancy a second play through seeing as it’s been over a year. Still a game I think about quite often - a masterpiece IMO.
Preferred it to the first one which seems an unpopular opinion. Possibly because I played the first one for the first time about 2 months before the second one so didn't have a decade of hype

£5 delivery makes it a tad less attractive but £18 is still a good price

Game had it for £9.99 a few months ago. There was a delivery charge, but Currys price match. I got them to match Game's £9.99 price and picked it up from Currys with no delivery charge. Try it

Back