The Last Of Us 2 PS4

It's class. I played it twice through off the belt, and I don't think I've done that with any other game, then went back to TLOU1 and played through again and left behind Ive just finished tonight. I will probably flog it now like as no mp coming and it's still got value

As I feared I have not been able to get into any game since finishing this a few weeks ago :(

I was the same until Ghost of Tsushima came out. Nearly at the end of that now so no idea what next. Got loads in the backlog that I can never be arsed with.

I was the same until Ghost of Tsushima came out. Nearly at the end of that now so no idea what next. Got loads in the backlog that I can never be arsed with.

That's next on my list I just didn't want to start straight after in case it felt underwhelming

Finished it. Decent game but hell on earth, the cinematic scenes. Sit down for 45 mins for a quick go and the first 25 are wasted on being bored to death with zero gaming altogether.

Bit of a bore fest and ultimately extremely repetitive. 6/10.

Finished it. Decent game but hell on earth, the cinematic scenes. Sit down for 45 mins for a quick go and the first 25 are wasted on being bored to death with zero gaming altogether.

cinematic is what Naughty Dog do.

Wouldn't say it was any more or less repetitive than any other video game, personally.

Back