The Last Of Us 2 PS4

Yeah, loads of tension. I liked the fact that, despite the setting, they didn't just ram it full of enemies. The anticipation of an onslaught that didn't come was more terrifying than a battle of attrition.

Yes you actually go through a few rooms before seeing anything, shat myself every time at the stalkers who jump from the walls though.

Atmosphere! Didn't die in basement and only the once in ground zero. Was just a horrible area to explore and when I seem the generator needed to be powered on I was expecting a bloater attack

I remember falling down some stairs in that basement and when the camera turned around there was a bloater in the room with me.

First time I've proper screamed out loud playing a game.

I remember falling down some stairs in that basement and when the camera turned around there was a bloater in the room with me.

First time I've proper screamed out loud playing a game.

First one seems tame now that I've played part 2 but at the time that was horrific. I do not do horror games and if it wasn't for the amazing story, I'd have probably give up then

I tried the first one a couple of times but could never get more than about half an hour in.

I'm going to give this one a go - but should I give the first one another try first?

I tried the first one a couple of times but could never get more than about half an hour in.

I'm going to give this one a go - but should I give the first one another try first?
Yeah, play the first one first.

I struggled with the first one for about an hour then got into it and was hooked at the end.

I was exactly the same except id tried the first one at least 4 or 5 times. Could not get into it. Seen the reviews for the second one and thought I'd give it a proper go. Pushed through past where I had previously hit a wall and now 4 weeks later the 2 games are 2 of my favourite ever.

I don't think you'd appreciate the 2nd as much if you don't play the 1st

Yeah, play the first one first.

I struggled with the first one for about an hour then got into it and was hooked at the end.
I was exactly the same except id tried the first one at least 4 or 5 times. Could not get into it. Seen the reviews for the second one and thought I'd give it a proper go. Pushed through past where I had previously hit a wall and now 4 weeks later the 2 games are 2 of my favourite ever.

I don't think you'd appreciate the 2nd as much if you don't play the 1st

Oh Christ, I'll add it to the list 🤣🤣

Done a second play through. Thought I'd take my time and get every card, every coin, took 40 hours and I still didn't. Bastard.

Back