The Last of Us “Part One”

So instead of doing an upgrade of the ps4 version they've "built it" from the ground up to charge £70, removed the factions part to release it as a standalone (granted sounds like there is more than the original factions) to then charge £70. Talk about milking it

Suckers like me will still buy it.

/laughs in PC piracy
I mean you have to pirate stuff on pc these days given the price of having a decent one 😂

Jokes aside I still don't have a ps5 and don't plan on getting one until there is a slim/pro so I'm in no rush for this especially since I've completed it multiple times just makes me laugh that they're trying to justify this version when a) it still holds up especially on a ps4 pro and b) they could have done a 60fps and texture pack

I mean you have to pirate stuff on pc these days given the price of having a decent one 😂

Jokes aside I still don't have a ps5 and don't plan on getting one until there is a slim/pro so I'm in no rush for this especially since I've completed it multiple times just makes me laugh that they're trying to justify this version when a) it still holds up especially on a ps4 pro and b) they could have done a 60fps and texture pack
It’s just to tie in with the tv show and try get a few more players on board.

Blatant cash grab and pretty shit it’s full price too when tons of people will have bought it twice already.

Exactly, I didn't buy the subscription model where its £400 for the console then £60 a game, I paid the £1000 upfront ;)

I went back to try and replay the PS4 version after I played the last of us 2 and I thought it was pretty clunky. I think they've done this to win back fans of the original after the mixed reaction to 2.

They're doing it because they have a load of staff they are paying that currently don't have anything to work on apparently

I went back to try and replay the PS4 version after I played the last of us 2 and I thought it was pretty clunky. I think they've done this to win back fans of the original after the mixed reaction to 2.
It's to tie in with the release of the TV series too
They're doing it because they have a load of staff they are paying that currently don't have anything to work on apparently
The game was at first being made by another studio but they brought it in house. I'm sure a portion of their staff is already working on a new game, whether that be an Uncharted, Last of Us or new IP. They are definitely working on the online multiplayer.

Last edited:

Fair one - I think it still plays well based upon it’s age, one to get once it drops in price.

What was people’s problem with 2? Because you played as a lass?

Thought it was the superior game by a canny way.

Back