The last famous person you met

Bobby Kerr before the Tranmere game, prior to that I've bumped into Bally, Ben Stokes and Keaton Jennings in my local Tesco over the last year or so. Bally is incredible, despite not knowing me and me not wearing any SAFC gear, he has initiated conversation on both occasions :lol:

Other than numerous footballers and cricketers over the years, I've not really met many other celebrities. Kate Adie came to my secondary school and was very nice and I met the Fonz (Henry Wrinkler) at a book signing in WH Smith's - he was an absolutely great bloke, gentle, polite, friendly and funny - honestly couldn't speak higher of him. Erin Boag (Ex Strictly pro) used to live around the corner from me too and was always very pleasant.

Used to get the odd celeb on the phone during my call centre days, Natasha Kaplinsky was probably the most well known and was no hassle at all. Daniella Nardini (This Life) was a regular and a lovely woman and not long before she died I spoke to Susannah York who was also pleasant.
I served Bally years ago when I worked in a petrol station and he was class like. Was derby day and he was on his way over st James. Still had a bit time to have a chat for few minutes when I asked him what he reckoned with the game. Sound fella. Sure I made it back to watch the game at the pub with a matter of minutes that day :lol:

Claudia Winkleman sat next to her all evening at a work event as she was presenting.

She likes a drink like and pretty sure was having the odd line of toot as well kept looking more wankered as the evening went on.

Last November I briefly got to meet Jeff Selling at a Business Awards do, then a couple weeks later my sister was doing a review of the Razorlight gig at the O2 Academy for the paper and managed to get us backstage to meet Johnny Borell.

Ralf Little (of Two Pints of Lager and Packet of Crisps fame) popped in the Blue Bell, Fulwell at lunch time today for his nosebag, along with a camera crew who apparently had been filming in Sunderland this morning.

Usually it's a case of spot the bar staff during the day, but strangely loads suddenly appeared on the scene when word got out a minor celeb was in town!

Last edited:
Ralf Little (of Two Pints of Lager and Packet of Crisps fame) popped in the Blue Bell, Fulwell at lunch time today for his nosebag, along with a camera crew who apparently had been filming in Sunderland this morning.

Usually it's a case of spot the bar staff during the day, but strangely loads suddenly appeared on the scene when word got out a minor celeb was in town!
He is the former Manchester Schools Under 15 table tennis champion after all.

I know/knew his little brother who is an absolute bellend.

Vicky Pattison, she’s ok in real life, all a front for tv

her ex fiance reckons he dodged a bullet .
Backstage party at the ABBA concert - Preston Guildhall 1977.

I kid you not I actually ended up in bed with the blonde one.

Bjorn I think his name was.

A mate of mine was on a skiing holiday in Zermatt a few years back with his wife , sat on a table having lunch when this couple asked if they could share the table with them , got chatting to them , it turned out the wife was the dark haired female one out of ABBA who lives in Zermatt.

Last edited:

Back