The King of Thailand

So what's the latest? Is the mourning still happening?
Didn't see any people mourning. A lot of barriers are in mourning though with splendid black and white ribbons wrapped around them, you could see the sadness in their eyes. Out in Bang Kae the women were still sat outside the shop drinking and weren't dressed in black. They did tell me I'm a handsome man though and complimented me on losing weight. No offer of a massage though.

Didn't see any people mourning. A lot of barriers are in mourning though with splendid black and white ribbons wrapped around them, you could see the sadness in their eyes. Out in Bang Kae the women were still sat outside the shop drinking and weren't dressed in black. They did tell me I'm a handsome man though and complimented me on losing weight. No offer of a massage though.
Lovely local girls who just like chatting to western men I see

has it settled down yet? few nights in Bangkok in a couple of weeks time, hopefully business as usual :oops::lol::cool:
I was there for a night last week, everywhere is open as normal but fairly empty as their tourist trade is plummeting. Bangkok Jack wrote a decent article on it.

Lovely local girls who just like chatting to western men I see
Girls would be stretching it a bit as I reckon the youngest is 50+. Very accommodating though as they offered me a glass of Leo when me and Suegat stopped for a chat.

Last edited:
I've read the article before which, to me, shows him as nothing more than someone who is waiting for his chance to become a "grown up", realise his destiny but would play hard until then.

I can't help but wonder how many on this board would turn down the life of a jet setter, with unlimited funds, until they had the opportunity to face up to their responsibilities.

My best guess would be very few.
Why is he only going to burn now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-41747791/cremation-ceremony-for-late-thai-king-begins

He is, to the best of my knowledge at least, banned from this, message board. It is, of course, the fault of the bottom feeders of which he is (in my opinion), not one! The standard of juvenile behaviour on this forum is, if I may, pathetic. Nothing more, nothing less!
His profile page is visible. I thought that meant someone isn't banned.

Back