the killers - pre-sale

Are XX known as XX or 20 or 2 Xs?
Sorted 2 for my cousin and couldn't believe my eyes.

If I hadn't seen The Killers at Glastonbury I would have been all over this one. On the other hand, I will be buying tickets to see the XX as soon as they tour again. They were superb.

The Killers
Please note LEAD BOOKER MUST ATTEND THIS EVENT. NO NAME CHANGE PERMITTED - The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
- No Name Change Permitted
- The lead booker must be in attendance and photo ID checks will be made on entry into the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
- Tickets are limited to 2 per person.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guest must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guest being turned away.
- Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.

General sale is on Friday and no touts allowed. :cool:

Im off to Manchester for tonight's concert,anyone know who the supporting act is ?

Alex Cameron was the support act at Newcastle. I thought he was pretty uninspired to be honest. Also does awkwardly shit dancing, while grinding his arse at the crowd, not a pretty sight. :eek:

Last edited:

Back