the killers - pre-sale

I had one for the fan club this morning, worked fine but the email said i could get 8 for a show, and when i got through could only get 4 tickets, so i'm still two tickets short of what I need.

Long story short, if there's any other codes going spare, for tomorrow's pre-sale, if someone can pass them on that'd be lovely

Got two standing tickets this morning, but just got emailed another code for tomorrow at 9 am. Really happy I got them as they sold out pretty quick.

Can't see how people who pre-ordered the album got any advantage over the people who just signed up to the fan club.

Got two standing tickets this morning, but just got emailed another code for tomorrow at 9 am. Really happy I got them as they sold out pretty quick.

Can't see how people who pre-ordered the album got any advantage over the people who just signed up to the fan club.
any chance of code ? just after 2 tickets

ed sheeran tickets were/are £89 to stand :lol:

got through on killers but no access code..

Sorted 2 for my cousin and couldn't believe my eyes.

If I hadn't seen The Killers at Glastonbury I would have been all over this one. On the other hand, I will be buying tickets to see the XX as soon as they tour again. They were superb.

Back