The Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

maygo

Winger
Started this on Netflix. Not happy Saturday night viewing, nonces within the Catholic Church raping and killing.
There are some truly horrible evil bastards out there, if there is a God I hope they're burning in Hell.
Excellent, 8/10

Started this on Netflix. Not happy Saturday night viewing, nonces within the Catholic Church raping and killing.
There are some truly horrible evil bastards out there, if there is a God I hope they're burning in Hell.
Excellent, 8/10
Might give that a
Miss like I prefere a good comedy:confused:

Excellent, 8/10
They might say three hail Mary's and be forgiven, the hypocritical bastards!

Excellent, 8/10
There isn't.

Excellent, 8/10
There's already a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back