The Jurassic Park levels of Turd left by Donald and Methven

were always going to take more than one summer to clear away.

And, indeed, we still have plenty of dead wood stealing a living....Grigg and O'Brien in the dressing room and the amateur hour shit kickers still stinking out the club by their very existence in the far distance with the shares they still hold.

However....

We are beyond being patient and I think only gallows humour will see us through. We have no full backs, few centre backs and have signed a midfielder who hasn't played for a year.

When the season starts, let's not get toxic, however pissed off we feel, but stay humorous. Lets think along the lines of 'Feed the Scousers', rather than venting impotent rage on those who've only been here a few months...I'm now into my 53rd season of unalloyed joy following The Lads...it will get better...eventually.

Nahhh. If we are absolutely wank should be protesting against Donald and his 40%, his ego won’t be able to take it. Clinging on to make a profit after taking the parachute money and selling the talented players to keep the lights on
We should do both. Back the side, managers and back the new ownership until we know better and campaign for the spiv to be gone.

And, indeed, we still have plenty of dead wood stealing a living....Grigg and O'Brien in the dressing room and the amateur hour shit kickers still stinking out the club by their very existence in the far distance with the shares they still hold.

However....

We are beyond being patient and I think only gallows humour will see us through. We have no full backs, few centre backs and have signed a midfielder who hasn't played for a year.

When the season starts, let's not get toxic, however pissed off we feel, but stay humorous. Lets think along the lines of 'Feed the Scousers', rather than venting impotent rage on those who've only been here a few months...I'm now into my 53rd season of unalloyed joy following The Lads...it will get better...eventually.
This pre-season and transfer window is nowt to do with them

However....

Doyle, Xhemajli, Wright, Flanagan and Younger at centre half, numbers wise that’s fine although it’s evident we want a new one, possibly two. Otherwise agree.

Excuse after excuse on here like.

It took blackpool about a week to put a team together to get out of this league.

Theres no other way to dress it up, we have had a shocking summer so far
...and about 6 months later for them to actually start winning so I wouldn't class them as a great example, there'd be absolute hell on if we started a season like they did and the manager wouldn't have made it past October.

Both seasons were better prepared and stronger than what we are currently. This summer goes to show how difficult it can be to recruit at this level.

Nahhh. If we are absolutely wank should be protesting against Donald and his 40%, his ego won’t be able to take it. Clinging on to make a profit after taking the parachute money and selling the talented players to keep the lights on
He does not have 40%, get your facts right 1st
We should do both. Back the side, managers and back the new ownership until we know better and campaign for the spiv to be gone.
Then when we are mid table do we shout for KLD s head

Last edited:
Excuse after excuse on here like.

It took blackpool about a week to put a team together to get out of this league.

Theres no other way to dress it up, we have had a shocking summer so far
They had a recruitment team and everything already in place though. They didn’t just sit down in june and make it up as they went along. They were appointed a year or so earlier and the 2020 window was the first result of their work.

If we’d had Speakman, Harvey and all the other scouts and analysts appointed 5/6 months earlier I’d agree but some of them only started work in July!

Last edited:

However....

Well said sir!

Back