The Jubblee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiG said:
Dennis Cowan wanked a horse once and so I stopped playing with him.

Actually, I heard he had graduated to ponies now.

His mum asked him if he had a cough and he said "No, but I am feeling a little horse…"

Sorry. Couldn't resist that.

I've got a round Phillips screw imprint on my index finger.. and it still hurts.

Get hold of some PURE (not a massaging oil - it's 90% cooking oil) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia - I am told there is another oil referred to as Tea Tree but it's not this). Universal NATURAL antiseptic. Kills anything (it stopped the coldsores that had afflicted me for some 35 years after maybe 6 months of applying Tea Tree - haven't had a single one in about two years instead of oooh one a month - shove yer Zovirax shit), takes pain out of anything.
So good and powerful there is talk of making it available in hospitals cos IT'll see off the friggin MRSA and the VRSA.
I always carry a small bottle (7.5ml?) except the top come off in me pocket earlier in the week and I smell like a walking hospital. Not that I give a shit - I have smelt nothing since the Spring apart from a strange pungent whiff the other day just before I discovered the top had come off me Tea Tree Oil bottle. Could be worse - I might smell of shit. But then I wouldn't care - I cannot smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back