The Ivanthereasonable What are you doing this Weekend? Thread

Friday - work in morn, take my son Ice hockey training at night.
Saturday - SAFC match, Whitley bay match, nowt at night.
Sunday - no plans.

Friday - work in morn, take my son Ice hockey training at night.
Saturday - SAFC match, Whitley bay match, nowt at night.
Sunday - no plans.
I saw an advert at Elland Road for an Ice Hockey training camp with the Leeds Chiefs yesterday.

Fri - Work then take daughter number 1 out on her bike, do some hill training if she can be arsed
Sat - Daughter number 1 at a party then will go to the stuff that’s in at the beach (I think that’s this Saturday)?
Sun - Sunday dinner for a change

Off for a week.

Today - travel home from Gloucestershire from a weeks holiday.

Saturday- travel down to London for the ashes against Australia at Lords. Always go every year.

Sunday- cycle up the coast beyond North Shields to meet my mates completing the Coast and Castles route from Edinburgh.

Not my normal weekend I have to say.

Today: gym, buy some grub, cook a curry for tea, do some work prep and reading. Watch the ashes as time allows. Eat said curry, watch a film.
Sat: bit brekky, drive up to Sunderland for the match and see the youngest. Drive back, our lass been at work so might take her out for tea if I get back in good time if not watch the tea time match and then a film called "The horseman" I have been looking forward to.
Sunday : gym, brekky, might pop to see me old mam. Back, tea and telly.

Today - Erection (of racks of shelving in garden shed)
Spanish Class 3pm - 5pm
Watch the Ath Bilbao vs Barca match on ITV4

Tomorra - Meeting @Dilligaf60, for an early pint in Sunderland
Meet rest of mates in Raily Club, and on to the match.

Sunday - Read Sunday papers, especially pore over reports of our win against Pompey.

Drink infinite cups of coffee, and wash the car (weather permitting)

Go out for Sunday dinner (or lunch, as some prefer to call it)

There you have it.
The spine tinglingly exciting weekend, of a man aged 56 (and a half) 😐

Friday - Leave Sarajevo for Split in Croatia. Get there in the evening, so look around etc..

Saturday - It’s my birthday! Watch the lads on a TV somewhere and proceed to get drunk!

Sunday - Sightseeing, probably get a ferry to the Islands off the coast.

Gilly.... why is it "for" your lass? They're your kids too right? She's at work right? 🤣
See stay at home dad thread. He’s joking. He would never watch his kids. That’s for wimmin
Today: hysterectomy, watching football
Saturday: watching football
Sunday: watching football
Seriously? Sounds painful going through all of that. And a hysterectomy on top of it all :lol:

Last edited:
See stay at home dad thread. He’s joking. He would never watch his kids. That’s for wimmin

Seriously? Sounds painful going through all of that. And a hysterectomy on top of it all :lol:

Ahh good. Was worried they might starve.

I have been begging for a hysterectomy but they point blank refused. I'd not have woken up at 4am and been in agony since if they let me have one 🤕

Today: hysterectomy, watching football
Saturday: watching football
Sunday: watching football

Wow. Watching football. Amazing.

Fri. Try to talk myself into a short ride in the rain. Takeaway curry, and youtube music night.

Sat. Match. Few beers and Dabawal curry.

Sun. Hoping for a longer ride on't bike.

Edit. Sorry forgot, Hope all goes well today.
Ahh good. Was worried they might starve.

I have been begging for a hysterectomy but they point blank refused. I'd not have woken up at 4am and been in agony since if they let me have one 🤕

I was wondering why such an early post.

Last edited:
Fri- work then out for a few drinks.

Sat- match then back home for a day of watching more footy and seeing my accumulator typically fail miserably.

Sun- shopping + footy on tv.

Friday - No idea. Although I know we have crispy chicken fajitas for tea so that's something
Saturday - Bucket collection at The Etihad before the City match. I hope we do well and don't get totally pissed on.
Sunday - Be moaning my fractured weekend

Back