The Ivanthereasonable What are you doing this Weekend? Thread

Pulling into Gib the morra.
Haven’t been for quite a few years.
Hopefully get fuelled up and all formalities done in time for the match.
Considering an excursion to Morrisons but I’ll probably end up getting ringbolted in the Angry Friar.
Sunday - head off early doors in the general direction of Palma.

good, was just checking as you lot have form for it

We needed money then. Just like Russia did when they bought Alaska off them. Things are diferent now. We have turned them down twice already, we ain't going to change our minds now just because it comes from a different deluded American.

@Ginger John all the best.

Working all weekend. Three days off next week to spend with the Bairns and catch up on some jobs around the house.

Thanks marra xx

I'm up and doing ok.

After the QE botched my op last year, I asked for a second opinion and ended up in the Spire. The difference is amazing! I had a bedroom that was more like a hotel room, lovely food and the care was outstanding.

Enjoy your time off with the bairns :cool:

Well well well
What a grubby little shithole Gibraltar has turned into.
Used to be a good run ashore but now it’s nothing more than a sleazy little tax haven.
Speaking to a smashing lad from Ryhope that works in the marina there, he has to live in La Linea because the rents on all of the new appartments in Gib are around €3,000 a month.
Nobody lives in them, they’re just postal addresses for dodgy fuckers hiding their cash.
anyway, life's good and we're currently en-route to Palma.

Back