The Isis

Used to get in quite a lot, but stopped going in as after a while there was this pissed crack addled wifey who always seemed to be in the f***ing place and would come over and sit uninvited at your table and dribble on absolute shite at you, was irritating as fuck

Used to get in quite a lot, but stopped going in as after a while there was this pissed crack addled wifey who always seemed to be in the f***ing place and would come over and sit uninvited at your table and dribble on absolute shite at you, was irritating as fuck
I don’t remember her, unusual for the staff to have put up with that sort of behaviour. Aaron will even ask people to stop swearing.

Last edited:
Never encountered her but there was quite often an annoying fuckwit stood at the corner of the bar as you came through the door. Boring old pisshead who always thought people (especially women) wanted to hear his opinion.

For all the staff were great they can be replaced by other decent staff though, I meant more so changing what the Isis is about and how it looks.

Aye I used to be in loads when it was owned by the Jarrow Brewery, me mate who came to matches with me at the time loved it as much as I did/do so we’d end up there without fail every other Saturday. Used to like sitting upstairs looking over towards the SoL with the floodlights still on. Loved their take on Guinness, Sauce of the Niall, but I only ever had it the once as it seemed to disappear even before Jarrow got rid.
In all the time I was going I never once went upstairs! Never had Sauce of the Niall, but loved their McConnell's Irish Stout!

It's my wife :cry:

:lol:

Never encountered her but there was quite often an annoying fuckwit stood at the corner of the bar as you came through the door. Boring old pisshead who always thought people (especially women) wanted to hear his opinion.
It was me :cry:

I enjoyed the tapas place upstairs but everytime I went back it was shut early. Shame really.

Last edited:

Back