The Isis

Managed to get in the other day for a swift one. Nice to see a couple of small improvements already being made with more on the way, nothing earth shattering; just much needed, subtle improvements. Can't wait...
4pm buddy
I think 12 Friday, Saturday and Sunday though, so I overheard the other day...

Last edited:
Managed to get in the other day for a swift one. Nice to see a couple of small improvements already being made with more on the way, nothing earth shattering; just much needed, subtle improvements. Can't wait...

I think 12 Friday, Saturday and Sunday though, so I overheard the other day...

That is correct :)

Family Cornish ventured into Mexico 70 last night for drinks and bait. Our first time and we weren’t disappointed at all. Some of the best food for a long time and very cleverly put together. Washed The tacos down with a couple of pints of Two by Two (?sp) which really complimented the tacos with the hoppyness. Nice atmosphere and a lovely feel. 9.5/10
Red lighting in the toilet was strange mind

Family Cornish ventured into Mexico 70 last night for drinks and bait. Our first time and we weren’t disappointed at all. Some of the best food for a long time and very cleverly put together. Washed The tacos down with a couple of pints of Two by Two (?sp) which really complimented the tacos with the hoppyness. Nice atmosphere and a lovely feel. 9.5/10
It is two by two, rapidly becoming an excellent brewery, get better and better. From Wallsend.

Comfortably my favourite place in the town. They have their barmaid selection policy down to a fine art aswell.

We were in there yesterday dinnertime for the first time. Very good.

Back