The Isis

Shame, good pub and craic with Chris and Aaron about beer and politics. What I liked about the Isis, was that its staff especially Chris and Aaron knew , cared , and had a passion for beer, which in my experience is rare in a British pub. It changed before from Jarrow to Camerons, so hopefully something will turn up and save the day. Seems to be a lot of strange goings on with breweries these days, echoing our business economy in general, mergers, buy outs etc. My old man always said Camerons were a clandestine brewery, doing okay, but a strange way of going about their business.
Aye two top lads are Aaron and Chris, Chris's dad is class anarl.

It's owned by the University but it's all sorted now and it's in safe hands.
music to my ears knowing its locally owned. Hopefully not having the brewery involved they can source their own stock and a cheaper less inflated price and then can set their own prices. wish the place all the best and if it works well it will be good to see other boozers follow

Haven't a clue mate. I didn't make it on Friday, all I know is that I think Chris is rolling over. Aaron is being transferred to Lindisfarne raiding parties and George is half way through inventing the cure for grey pubes and the Brian Eno fringe. I've got high Hope's for George's research.

Back