The human body

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
:lol: There might be some truth to that. Made me giggle.
I genuinely believe it. It doesn't need to be church, that's simply something that nigh on everyone did a generation or two ago that fell on the wayside, anything where a kid needs to regularly sit down and shut the fuck up without stimulation for an hour or so would do.

Given our access to phones and tablets our kids brains are always active in a way they've probably never been before.

Isn’t designed to readily accept a vegan diet imo. So why do some bloody parents insist on forcing their lifestyle choices on their kids :rolleyes:

That's a sad story.
Vegetarians have been accepted for a long time but vegans until recently were seen as a bit odd. There's been a massive increase in veganism with a lot of it down to it being fashionable. It's fine for an overweight fifty something like Simon Cowell to go vegan but not a baby. The parents weren't malicious they were just ignorant. Hopefully the girl will lead a normal life.

Vegans do not have a healthy diet without supplements. That said, I'd be willing to bet that kids raised as vegans have better diets than quite a few other kids raised on turkey dinosaurs and pop.

Yours,
A committed carnivore

If we aren't supposed to eat meat why does Nando's taste so good?

What about Lamb ? They are dead cuddly and cute, but taste great.
My kids are terrible at being bored. They can't do nothing. As a kid I remember sitting still on the settee at my nanas in high barnes for about two hours. Just listening to my nana prattle on. My kids couldn't do that for ten mins.

It'll be all the "E" numbers mate.
Mine had the fear of boredom. If they said they were bored, I offered them the hoover or a cloth and some bathroom cleaner or something like that. They sharp found something else to do :lol:
Smart parenting. I knew a couple who had 2 young daughters. Mr or Mrs or both would cook the meal and the daughters were trained to volunteer to wash or dry afterwards. Which ever daughter volunteered first, got the choice of washing or drying, so avoiding their least favourite job. Couple said it worked a treat.

Last edited:

Back