• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I raise that previous 'Bloody Hell' to a 'Fuck me!'

Logon or register to see this image

PS, janiep - don't bother. :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27425313@N07/3907554764/

PS - it'll be canny amusing when all these people check their referring flickr stats back to this thread of HDR abuse! :lol:

I've nowt against it really, in small (subtle) doses anyway. Just people take it too far a lot of the time, don't be afraid of the shadows that's all I can say.

Jesus christ, Andy! You could have given some warning!

Edit - Looking again, that shit is actually f***ing offensive. That gnome is going to give me nightmares.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm speechless. Somebody actually thought that was a good idea! And liked it enough to share it with other people! Frightening.

Alright, I should ban the whole effing lot of you.

This is REALLY horrible, and I don't want to subject innocent browsers to this sort of stuff.

Also a message to whathisname that used to be known as thingymejig, you really should know better than starting threads like like this on a proper photography message board. Bugger off to Talk Photography if you want to do this sort of thing.

Last edited:
haha, very amusing thread this one, almost as amusing as those jackets andy posted, i always laugh when i see people wearing them, they are really horrid like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back