The heinous crimes of HDR...

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there was a thread a year or so ago where we uncovered some pretty horrendous examples. There was one that I found that made me feel physically sick...I'll see if I can find it again.

Here we go...click if you dare!

It even appears that this **** has a book out! It's a crime, I tells ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there was a thread a year or so ago where we uncovered some pretty horrendous examples. There was one that I found that made me feel physically sick...I'll see if I can find it again.

ffs. 'oh great', 'it's lovely' I'm going off Flickr. Quickly. 449 comments. ffs.

(and this from a reformed hdr'erer.. My name is David, and it's been Six months since my last tone map)

OH FFS!!

Good job you posted a link with a warning rather than the pic itself - that might have been a ban.

first thing i noticed too mate, nearly 9000 views too, awful...dabelled in hdr once or twice, mainly just to see how it was done, but it's not for me, though i can see some advantages to it and have seen some good examples of it working too...but mostly they are horrid.

ffs. 'oh great', 'it's lovely' I'm going off Flickr. Quickly. 449 comments. ffs.

(and this from a reformed hdr'erer.. My name is David, and it's been Six months since my last tone map)

303 people have selected it as a favourite! 303 people think that what that man has done is a good thing! No wonder nobody on flickr ever likes my pictures!

Yes, I remember that :lol:

OH FFS!!

Good job you posted a link with a warning rather than the pic itself - that might have been a ban.

Disappointed mine didn't merit a ban like :)

Must try harder. Actually I find landscapes where perfect detail in things that should be silhuoetted are passed of as 'natural' more offensive that these things that just appear like 'artwork'

Mine, i find those offensive too :)

:lol:

In my world there are no reformed HDRers. Only dead ones :cool:

I'll delete me account here then... and come back under another name. Wouldn't be the first time today I've been accused of being someone else ;) or summat like that..

I think they look great to be honest. Much better then a standard photo. Maybe you guys don't like them because you can't do them? You should make it one of this years competition themes. I'd probs give it a crack.

Bite ya fuckers

I think they look great to be honest. Much better then a standard photo. Maybe you guys don't like them because you can't do them? You should make it one of this years competition themes. I'd probs give it a crack.

Bite ya fuckers

You may be fishing but I'm sending the police round to check your hard drive anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back