Status
Not open for further replies.

sessions

Striker
Sweet baby Jesus !!! Can't we get someone who sounds a bit more excited
Grabban almost sleeping by the end

Got to be someone better than this ?? Same questions over and over

"Are Sunderland fans great, or are they the greatest?"

"On a scale of the best feeling ever to you'll never experience anything better, how would you rate playing at the SoL in front of the greatest fans there are?"

"Can you tell the fans how much they mean to you, preferably using great for every second or third word?

Those safc.com official interviews are mind numbing like.. I reckon he holds big cards up with key phrases on for them to say..

MASSIVE CLUB
GREAT FANS
FANTASTIC STADIUM
HUGE CLUB
BACK WHERE WE BELONG
worrabout we dinnit get bedsheets out to protest anarl:lol:
rm this isnt MADBOB in another guise is it:);)

"Are Sunderland fans great, or are they the greatest?"

"On a scale of the best feeling ever to you'll never experience anything better, how would you rate playing at the SoL in front of the greatest fans there are?"

"Can you tell the fans how much they mean to you, preferably using great for every second or third word?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Full madone.

Those safc.com official interviews are mind numbing like.. I reckon he holds big cards up with key phrases on for them to say..

MASSIVE CLUB
GREAT FANS
FANTASTIC STADIUM
HUGE CLUB
BACK WHERE WE BELONG
Please get these framed and hung in the board room :neutral:

"Lewis wait until the wind gets up and there's placca carrier bags swirling around you when you're about to miss a one on one then you'll see these great fans are a set of dirty Bastards, thoughts?"

After they "pen" the contract and get the shirt theyre handed The Script.
"its a massive club with a history and er.. its a big massive club with some great fans and i know the gaffer, and its a massive club obviously and hopefully score some goals ... "

Whats his name? Wondering if its a lad that i have on Twitter that works for the club. Seems a canny lad on there

Stuart Vose he is called. Actually quite like him on the radio commentary. It won't be his fault that the interviews are expected to be propaganda. I love the leading questions: 'So the fans must have really spurred you on in the second half?' 'youve worked with Grayson before, he must have a lot of qualities?' etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back