The guide post in Springwell

Always under impression this was a Mag Shit House??

Never been in so can't really comment
Never been in for about five years and that was for Sunday dinner

Just nipping up for dinner there tomorrow as I was told it had been done out and a new chef was in

Never been in for about five years and that was for Sunday dinner

Just nipping up for dinner there tomorrow as I was told it had been done out and a new chef was in

Honestly never been in despite just living down road. (Having to drive or no direct bus without changing) puts me off. But knew a couple of skunks that used to frequent the place hence my comment

Not that Im biased..

Honestly never been in despite just living down road. (Having to drive or no direct bus without changing) puts me off. But knew a couple of skunks that used to frequent the place hence my comment

Not that Im biased..
I used to work with two, who were always in there

It's just a one off treat tomorrow from someone we know.

If it was up to me, I would not be going and settle for something at home

Probably same 2 as I knew!! Probably only 2 mag fuckers who get in there!! Never mind FTM

Anyhow, got to keep the women happy!!

Roll on Cheltenham
Used to work at London electricity, I think one is still there but it's EDF now

Mag pub and has been since I moved in away in 93. Should bring back the Perse arms, safc pub that especially when Stronach had it.

As to the guide post, it’s owned by John Weir and his son (weir inns) mlf and Hates the mags but obviously not that much to take their money, looking at the menu I am presuming the Sunday offering will be of the frozen Sunday lunch variety.

Mag pub and has been since I moved in away in 93. Should bring back the Perse arms, safc pub that especially when Stronach had it.

As to the guide post, it’s owned by John Weir and his son (weir inns) mlf and Hates the mags but obviously not that much to take their money, looking at the menu I am presuming the Sunday offering will be of the frozen Sunday lunch variety.
Which Stronach?

Back