The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

Aye I’m stuck on one where I need to steal three specific cars and take them to a garage in pristine condition in 5 mins :lol:
I didn't finish any of them. In fact GTA 5 was the first one of the lot I actually finished, 3 was absolutely solid and got weird on the second or third island and I think I was hopeless at San Andreas from the first mission where you get chased on a bike or something like that. :lol: Dont think I ever really appreciated VC and SA, I loved 3 but would have been about 14/15 so the 80s and early 90s were lost on me. Really want to give them another go but heard nothing but shite things about the trilogy.

I didn't finish any of them. In fact GTA 5 was the first one of the lot I actually finished, 3 was absolutely solid and got weird on the second or third island and I think I was hopeless at San Andreas from the first mission where you get chased on a bike or something like that. :lol: Dont think I ever really appreciated VC and SA, I loved 3 but would have been about 14/15 so the 80s and early 90s were lost on me. Really want to give them another go but heard nothing but shite things about the trilogy.
I’ll let you know if I find anything game breaking. Think I got it for £15 on Amazon so not too fussed. I’m the opposite, albeit spent days mindlessly riding around in a Rhino tank on III, at 8 years old (parenting 101), most of the content went over my head, looking forward to going back to VC and SA.

I just got this off Amazon for my PS5. I'll be installing it, then waiting hours no doubt for all the patches to download and install, but I can't wait to play Vice City again. I loved that back when it came out. One of my favourite games of all time, up there with System Shock 2 and the first two Thief games on PC.

I just got this off Amazon for my PS5. I'll be installing it, then waiting hours no doubt for all the patches to download and install, but I can't wait to play Vice City again. I loved that back when it came out. One of my favourite games of all time, up there with System Shock 2 and the first two Thief games on PC.

I was 12 when Vice City came out. Everything about that game was just utterly superb. I got it for Christmas and sure it came out in the October time, for those two and a bit months its all I thought or would talk about. It was so far ahead as a game than anything else at that time too, just top class.

The setting, the story, all thre 80s stuff, the soundtrack. Iconic. GTA 5 is an absolute masterpiece of a game, as was San Andreas and as will GTA 6, but nothing will quite capture my imagination like Vice City did.

I was 12 when Vice City came out. Everything about that game was just utterly superb. I got it for Christmas and sure it came out in the October time, for those two and a bit months its all I thought or would talk about. It was so far ahead as a game than anything else at that time too, just top class.

The setting, the story, all thre 80s stuff, the soundtrack. Iconic. GTA 5 is an absolute masterpiece of a game, as was San Andreas and as will GTA 6, but nothing will quite capture my imagination like Vice City did.
100%, i used to just load it up drive along the coast listening to the tunes at sunset

Have they fixed this yet? Loved the games originally but apparently the remaster has been dogshit.
Got it for the bairn for Christmas (was secretly for me though...) Haven't played much so far. I've seen some minor bugs - buildings and walls that are out of proportion, bushes that go through people's bodies etc - but nothing major and seems perfectly playable. But I'm not very far in.

Back