The Gremlin that kicked O'Nien...

Right click on the picture on a PC and there's a save option.

On an Andriod device press for a couple of seconds and there's a download option.

What are they saying on the Pompey forums about him?

I think like you should expect... everyone is disgusted by it. However I have just found one post that I find disturbing ....

“I’d rather be a club that when a rival player (the player of the club that is our latest subject of disdain) falls into the crowd he gets a dig rather than a photo taken of him.”

I can only hope it’s a joke. But I fear it’s not

When your face is two teeth
on a block of corned beef
That's a Pompey.

You’re really funny for a ginger bastard! :lol:;)

When you’re shagging your Ma
Wearing your sister’s bra,
That’s a Pompey!

‘That’s football’

Erm, no it f***ing isn’t, Luke. It really, really isn’t. It’s hooliganism and you shouldn’t trivialise it.

Last edited:
I think like you should expect... everyone is disgusted by it. However I have just found one post that I find disturbing ....

“I’d rather be a club that when a rival player (the player of the club that is our latest subject of disdain) falls into the crowd he gets a dig rather than a photo taken of him.”

I can only hope it’s a joke. But I fear it’s not
There are some real morons in this world for sure. :rolleyes:

Have I been watching to much Line Of Duty? ....or is that clever washing his clothes straight away in order to remove any incriminating DNA.

You’re really funny for a ginger bastard! :lol:;)

When you’re shagging your Ma
Wearing your sister’s bra,
That’s a Pompey!

‘That’s football’

Erm, no it f***ing isn’t, Luke. It really, really isn’t. It’s hooliganism and you shouldn’t trivialise it.

I'm not falling for your trap of bringing out my anti gingerness anymore :lol:

Back