The Gremlin that kicked O'Nien...

I've nothing really much to add here except to say I hope he never steps in to see another football match again. I partially agree with the comment that perhaps points should be deducted if a team's fans misbehave though am not keen in punishing other fans for the behaviour of one or two morons.

But apart from the Goonies comparison, my main disappointment is no-one has done any Photoshops with this idiot, like those with Newcastle's relegation and the horse puncher? :)

The other downside of it is that it might encourage more people to go to matches of their rival teams pretending to be fan and start trouble to deliberately sabotage them into getting points deducted.

What we need is someone who's signed up on the main Pompey forum to hoy all these pictures up on there. :lol:

They'll be banned fairly quickly, but what the hec. :lol:

What we need is someone who's signed up on the main Pompey forum to hoy all these pictures up on there. :lol:

They'll be banned fairly quickly, but what the hec. :lol:
I’ll do it. I don’t know how to save them though
My mrs knows him because apparently he sells copy cd and dvds for a living... she let me in on this news today once his name was released.

I’ll do it. I don’t know how to save them though
My mrs knows him because apparently he sells copy cd and dvds for a living... she let me in on this news today once his name was released.
Right click on the picture on a PC and there's a save option.

On an Andriod device press for a couple of seconds and there's a download option.

What are they saying on the Pompey forums about him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that other ginger bloke is some sort of relation to him - father or brother. If you look at their features they do look similar.

Back