The Gremlin that kicked O'Nien...

Total embarrassment mate, they are a biggest club in the South by a country mile and like us on hard times ATM, Your picture shows a Pompey player pulling him out. I was actually with 2 Pompey fans watching it live, they both had their head in Hands stating WTF fact. Don't let a single retard tarnish them, us and English football. I've read subsequent post he will be in the ground tomorrow, he wont 100%. I have it one number 1 authority, the head of security at Fratton Park he defo wont.

Where????? put it up
That’s the second time you have mention ‘us’. He didn’t tarnish us at all. In fact the way O9 didn’t even press charges shows what we really are. If anything it made us look better

Total embarrassment mate, they are a biggest club in the South by a country mile and like us on hard times ATM, Your picture shows a Pompey player pulling him out. I was actually with 2 Pompey fans watching it live, they both had their head in Hands stating WTF fact. Don't let a single retard tarnish them, us and English football. I've read subsequent post he will be in the ground tomorrow, he wont 100%. I have it one number 1 authority, the head of security at Fratton Park he defo wont.

Where????? put it up
Southampton are bigger

Back