The Great Outdoors - non competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month's theme is The Great Outdoors.
Put any photos in here that aren't going in competition, whether it is because they were taken them at the wrong time or you just are not entering it into the competition for whatever reason.

Hopefully we will see some of @HellsBells photos from Canada.

first time I'd had the camera out in ages, any feedback welcome

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

What's the castle? Perthshire I would guess

Give that 2 weeks and get some sunlight on it and it will look tremendous. Go closer to the loch and use the reflections more

Position the castle a little more centrally, looks awkward in the corner

Got it, Trossachs Hotel

Last edited by a moderator:

Give that 2 weeks and get some sunlight on it and it will look tremendous. Go closer to the loch and use the reflections more

Got it, Trossachs Hotel
Cheers, will try and take a drive up this weekend again, hopefully the weather cooperates

Like them and without all of that Photoshopping nonsense, at least if they were they haven't been over done like some I've seen on here! :(

Cheers, I tried to keep any post editing subtle, the top one needed the exposure tweaked for the foreground as the bright sky was threatening to overwhelm.
Buy an ND grad filter or two

What you are seeing through the photograph isn't what your eyes can see, it has far less dynamic range

By adding a grad over the sky you can make these landscape images far more realistic.

Got it, Trossachs Hotel

Going up there in a week and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back