The Great North Run

Organisers just confirmed it’s on. Big change of mind that considering last week insiders knew it was off but it wasn’t announced. Great news.

Bizarre comment with no basis in fact, designed just to worry people who enjoy this sort of thing. Stop talking nonsense.
I await Olympic standard back peddling from @OOOSH YEAH :lol:

Not long now till they’ve blamed someone enough to be able to cancel it.

Last edited:

Not long now till they’ve blamed someone enough to be able to cancel it.

It'll be reet man. Don't worry about it. I'm thinking about signing up.
You can give me a high 5 at the finish line

It doesnt make any sense to even consider have it going ahead. Just going back to hugging relatives for the 1st time in 15 months in June "if" restrictions lifted then not long after heavy breathing with 50,000 others....

At least Nova will have everyones money for another year or at the very least £5 admin fee each for refunding people....

It doesnt make any sense to even consider have it going ahead. Just going back to hugging relatives for the 1st time in 15 months in June "if" restrictions lifted then not long after heavy breathing with 50,000 others....

At least Nova will have everyones money for another year or at the very least £5 admin fee each for refunding people....

It hasn't been nova for a while. It's The Great Run Company these days

Id be shocked if the restrictions aren’t gone in June mind. Not only will the Tories implode if they remain but I’m not sure if people would accept it.

Id be shocked if the restrictions aren’t gone in June mind. Not only will the Tories implode if they remain but I’m not sure if people would accept it.
I will be surprised too simply due to the pressure to do so. But going from 100-0 in terms of restrictions for GNR is bonkers. They could spread everyone out 2m apart at the start :)

Back