The great NHS pay swindle?

Flabbergasted the superannuation rate didn't go up at the same time just to really rub our noses in it.
The article mentions the incremental rise as well, my last increment rise was in 2011 as I've been at the top of band 5 for years and no pay rise in eight years. Over Twenty years experience and to be honest I've had enough of being abused by patients, relatives and the NHS management. Fuck that I'm off to work in Aldi.

Thought I was getting a decent rise and some back pay from April onwards. Turns out I’ve got to wait till September for my incremental rise, which is when I would have got a similar increase anyway under my old terms prior to the new agreement.

Don't think the Civil Service have had a pay rise yet - it normally comes through in July.

It's exactly as it was advertised for me.

The difference in pay backdated to April on my current pay point, then a higher figure when I move up a pay point on my increment date.

I have increased my income by around 75%....I left the NHS and moved to Canada. It's only going to get worse in the Nash. Weather is better here too

I was aware of the real level of pay rise given, but the pay calculators and pay journey tables published were in my opinion deliberately misleading.

Real negligence by the unions not to make this clear.

There will be a lot of disappointed people when they get their pay slips this month.

Flabbergasted the superannuation rate didn't go up at the same time just to really rub our noses in it.
The article mentions the incremental rise as well, my last increment rise was in 2011 as I've been at the top of band 5 for years and no pay rise in eight years. Over Twenty years experience and to be honest I've had enough of being abused by patients, relatives and the NHS management. Fuck that I'm off to work in Aldi.
Just shows the utter contempt that the government holds their own workforce in.

It was divide and conquer prior to the ballot. Dangle some numbers in front of skint people and watch them clamour for the lifeboats. Short sighted people and poor advice from the people paid to represent their interests
A Tory government using divide and conquer tactics.....that`s what they do, it`s how they stay in power. Play one off against the other and tip toe away with their rich mates laughing while us plebs bicker amongst ourselves.

I don't understand the confusion tbh as I thought it was pretty straight forward. Our lass gets to the top of her band a lot quicker and gets about a 7 and a half grand pay rise. Which is nice.

Back