The Great House Giveaway (C4 4pm)

Personal reasons will be 'cant be arsed'. Happened alot on series 1

Lads been given an absolute rotten one today.
I was livid for them today, why the fuck did that idiot think it was a good idea to buy them a condemned shithole for £128k and give them a badly unrealistic budget ?
I probably would have just said "screw that" and handed the keys back.

Last edited:

I agree with you why buy something that hadn’t been touched for 20 yrs at such a ridiculous price and expect them to do it up for 20k…I think they did well to make a profit but the work they put in to make that…would have been better off doing a few shifts a week at Tesco…there’s only one man for the job and that’s Simon

I agree with you why buy something that hadn’t been touched for 20 yrs at such a ridiculous price and expect them to do it up for 20k…I think they did well to make a profit but the work they put in to make that…would have been better off doing a few shifts a week at Tesco…there’s only one man for the job and that’s Simon
Aye like you say he even said when bidding I'm breaking the cardinal rule of going above my limit.
They did a cracking job considering.

Wasn't the plumber on the Cramlington one the same one who nashed off after a few weeks on the show the other day?
Ahhh that's why I thought he was familiar 🤣 daft get, she walked away with over £40k. The cramlington property yesterday was a proper let down, £9k between them was a bit of a kick in the teeth tbh.

Ahhh that's why I thought he was familiar 🤣 daft get, she walked away with over £40k. The cramlington property yesterday was a proper let down, £9k between them was a bit of a kick in the teeth tbh.
There was. Message before the credits that the sale fell through and they agreed a new sale for 18k more.

Unsure why he accepted one so low.

There was. Message before the credits that the sale fell through and they agreed a new sale for 18k more.

Unsure why he accepted one so low.
Aye I was annoyed like, I went to wash the dishes so I must have missed that :confused::lol:
Some of the finishes were a bit sketchy (noticed the cladding looked hacked at but I'm hoping they edged it off and smartened it up ffs).

Last edited:

Back