The Goat Eyes What are you doing this weekend? Thread

Today: Waiting for a parcel then off to the allotment for Friday Movie Club and a few cans. And trying to gain bit weight back on.
Tomorrow: Apart form trying to gain bit more weight on, not sure about any plans just yet. Eat, drink a be merry though.
Sunday: Allotment bound. First spuds of the season will be dug up and lovely peas will be picked, both for Monday's tea. Trying to gain bit weight back on.
Monday: Waiting for another parcel, hopefully several. Off to the final weigh-in at the GP's before their three weeks off. Hoping the scales will show a bit of gain but am more hopeful than realistic. Then am making tea for mam later on, forloren hare, my favourite meal, with spuds and peas from the allotment. When she has gone home again am going to drown my sorrows on what is the worst day of the year. Smoking my new pipe will be good.

Have a fine week-end, people.
Happy Birthday for Monday, Alex! What does that make you now in gay years? 82? :lol:

Friday - Arrived in Barcelona from Lyon, mooch about and get a bit drunk

Saturday - Barca again, check out the museums and maybe the Nou Camp (I really can’t be arsed with visiting an empty stadium - but everyone seems to go...)

Sunday - Climb some mountain, and, in the evening get a train to Madrid (a step closer to the lads pre-season tour)

Had that last weekend, it’s a bugger to shift. Still got a bit of it today.

Did I thank you properly for infecting me ?

Today working at home , writing up handover stuff before I finish next Friday and generally being miserable with this cold

Tomorrow , might get my hair done and go and visit the mother in law

Sunday , treating my niece to spa morning , massage then lunch at Seaham hall back to watch the cricket and have bbq food

Today work then a bit of gardening.

Tomorrow, going down to Loughborough to take the keys for the daughter's (no) house as she is moving back to blighty next week.

Sunday, getting up early in Loughborogh to come back home to watch the cricket.

Editing go pro movie the neet with beer in hand
Summer streets tmora then along to shields for Danceclass
Sunday,make bait,knock about with son,go to mothers

Fri: The wife graduation at the SOL then I’m treating her to a meal at the Raby Hunt.

Sat: lie in then get the kids.

Sun: bike ride early doors then gardening.

Today: off work - yay! Meeting a mate for a cuppa and a natter. Gym tonight.

Tomorrow and Sunday: just pottering on at home or in the garden.

Might take my Mam to see that Yesterday film as it looks canny and she loved the Beatles when she was a girl.

Have a good one folks :cool:

Today - Work, Gym, Sushi with friends.
Tomorrow - Work then sorting out the garden
Sunday - Nowt - Staying in watching the World Cup/F1/Wimbledon

Tonight : early finish, swimming pool with kids, night out with the missus
Sat : Day by the pool with the kids and missus, train home by myself, beers
Sun : Golf comp, beginning of a week home alone so moving into the pub
There's a lot of story not told on that post, sir. I'm a nosy fucker so I need to know why you're going to be home on your own. Are your wife and kids going on vacation without you because you have to work? I mean that's the obvious assumption, right? But there are a number of other story lines that could fill the narrative. Come on, man, it's Friday, don't make me work so hard.

46 mate, I was nervous first couple of lessons but had a good instructor who settled the nerves. Still got nervous before each test. Was bricking it on Wednesday coming to work as have to use the A1 but fine now.
*wink* *wink* - now I know why you passed you sly dog you.

:lol:

Congrats, pal

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of story not told on that post, sir. I'm a nosy fucker so I need to know why you're going to be home on your own. Are your wife and kids going on vacation without you because you have to work? I mean that's the obvious assumption, right? But there are a number of other story lines that could fill the narrative. Come on, man, it's Friday, don't make me work so hard.

Nowt to it mate, kids nursery's are closed in July and August so we need to manage the childcare, she's off next week with them and stopping at the inlaws cos there's good thermal baths and shit for them. I'm off the week after with them

Friday: Chores and telephone conference with a Doctor.

Saturday: Visiting the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre to see a Lancaster bomber taxy and a Spitfire flypast plus hundreds of Rover and MG cars.

Sunday: Persuade my other half we need to bin all the clutter in the corner of the garage so I can put another freezer there.
I've read your Saturday 2 or 3 times and all I'm getting out of it is dfaskldjfkalsmdlasmvklmavlkamsdfkljsdjfalksdmf

Can you be a dear and translate to American? Thanks in advance.
;)

Nowt to it mate, kids nursery's are closed in July and August so we need to manage the childcare, she's off next week with them and stopping at the inlaws cos there's good thermal baths and shit for them. I'm off the week after with them
That's gotta be rough. I mean not the part about having the opportunity to spend time with the kids, but the hassle of not having the nursery open.

You'll need this one for when it's your week and you're at the bar:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read your Saturday 2 or 3 times and all I'm getting out of it is dfaskldjfkalsmdlasmvklmavlkamsdfkljsdjfalksdmf

Can you be a dear and translate to American? Thanks in advance.
;)

That's gotta be rough. I mean not the part about having the opportunity to spend time with the kids, but the hassle of not having the nursery open.

You'll need this one for when it's your week and you're at the bar:

Logon or register to see this image

Prague to give the boy his hooters debut - he's old enough now

Saturday.. at the Big Meeting with our banner.

Sunday.. morning trimming the hedges then a couple of pints then a bite to eat and chill for the rest of the day .

What a life ;)

Friday - Arrived in Barcelona from Lyon, mooch about and get a bit drunk

Saturday - Barca again, check out the museums and maybe the Nou Camp (I really can’t be arsed with visiting an empty stadium - but everyone seems to go...)

Sunday - Climb some mountain, and, in the evening get a train to Madrid (a step closer to the lads pre-season tour)
The Barca football museum is well worth a look.

Yeah, I enjoyed that - gave the chapel a miss though.
I love Barcelona and know the place like the back of my hand.
Been to lots of Barca games and seen some great players like Messi, Eto'o, Rivaldo, Deco, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry, and Ronaldinho.
The ground tour was great, but I loved the museum and all the trophies on display as well as photo's and other memorabilia.

I love Barcelona and know the place like the back of my hand.
Been to lots of Barca games and seen some great players like Messi, Eto'o, Rivaldo, Deco, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry, and Ronaldinho.
The ground tour was great, but I loved the museum and all the trophies on display as well as photo's and other memorabilia.
I did a couple of courses there - took the family for one trip and went on my tod for the other one. Nice city.

Back