The Goat Eyes What are you doing this weekend? Thread

Today: off work - yay! Meeting a mate for a cuppa and a natter. Gym tonight.

Tomorrow and Sunday: just pottering on at home or in the garden.

Might take my Mam to see that Yesterday film as it looks canny and she loved the Beatles when she was a girl.

Have a good one folks :cool:

Saw yesterday the other day, and it is a great feel good fillum, really enjoyed it

Today - Just finished work. I'm going to knock up a chilli in the slow cooker for tea then go to sleep for a few hours.

Saturday - our lass is at work so will be looking for something to do with the kids. They will have drove me to drink by the evening.

Sunday - Gymnastics and swimming with kids.

Today: work then a bit of painting when I get home (if I can be bothered)

Saturday: Summer streets during the day, me and the wife are going out with friends on the night.

Sunday: cricket, might do some more painting (if I be bothered)

Fri - play with my new car (LAM), get stung off the bloke who comes and checks my old one over, work and circuits if I can and a few beers
Sat - Hair cut, summer streets and then dunno, Run and couple of beers maybe
Sun - Watch the littlest one while the biggest and her mam go to the new Odeon in Durham to see TS4. Meet them in Durham to take oldest to her swimming lesson

Hope everyone has a good’un and earns a feeeew quid. Be seeeeing yooouuuu!

Friday : work then scan see if our Little girl is ready to make an appearance
Saturday : Work then park with the kids and chill on the night
Sunday : Work then home for a BBQ and watch the cricket and chill in hot tub

Sat and Sun could change if the little one arrives :)
Good luck with the little one!

Today - finish at 3, should be home by 4 seeing as I’m driving now. Potter in Brewery, keg a beer, try and fix me rear windscreen wiper.
Sat - don’t know yet, might pop through to the big meeting.
Sun - cricket, bbq and beers.
Congratulations on passing your test, what was that, your 8th attempt? :lol:

Fri - play with my new car (LAM), get stung off the bloke who comes and checks my old one over, go to circuits if I can and a few beers
Sun - Watch the littlest one while the biggest and her mam go to the new Odeon in Durham to see TS4. Meet them in Durham to take oldest to her swimming lesson

The neet - putting me feet up and deeing nowt of note

The morra - out in the sun with a bit of a walk during the day, running a quiz night on the neet

Sunday - git massive World Cup Final party from 10:30 'til the final ball is bowled.

Good luck with the little one!

Congratulations on passing your test, what was that, your 8th attempt? :lol:

Fri - play with my new car (LAM), get stung off the bloke who comes and checks my old one over, go to circuits if I can and a few beers

Fuck off. 4th attempt!

Today: Nurse a slight hangover at work from yesterdays Scottish Open, then off to see Adam Rowe at the Customs House tonight

Saturday: Weed the lawn in the morning, watch my son play football tomorrow afternoon the off to see Rick Astley at Tynemouth Priory tomorrow night.

Sunday: Golf in the morning the going to see The Good Souls and then Marty Pellow at Bents Park....

Today: nee graft, dog’s in heat so take her for a big walk on the lead to tire her out.

Sat: hair cut, have a potter about at a few markets, pub lunch or something.

Sun: mate’s birthday drinks. Probably go for brunch to line the stomach there.

fri - sell some vinyls. play some records post work. hoping for some sunshine!.

sat - work, kick back. maybe get a few miles in, on the bike.

sun - eat. cluny duck race.

Back