The Goat Eyes What are you doing this weekend? Thread

I did a couple of courses there - took the family for one trip and went on my tod for the other one. Nice city.
Nice one mate.
It is a beautiful city, though it's blighted by street crime.
It's rife, with distraction thieves, dippers and muggers.
I should have went in the chapel in the Camp Nou and asked for protection from thieves, as three different people tried to pick our pockets in one day :evil:
Luckily we were alert to what the bastards were trying to do.

Nice one mate.
It is a beautiful city, though it's blighted with street crime.
It's rife, with distraction thieves, dippers and muggers.
I should have went in the chapel in the Camp Nou and asked for protection from thieves, as three different people tried to pick our pockets in one day :evil:
Luckily we were alert to what the bastards were trying to do.
Worse place for me was Addis Ababa. The gangs treated it as a joke and just laughed at themselves when they failed or were sussed. I did have by phone nicked with a distraction scam - a bloke went to hit me and as I put up my guard, my phone was taken by an accomplice. Fortunately, the tourist cops caught them running off.

Worse place for me was Addis Ababa. The gangs treated it as a joke and just laughed at themselves when they failed or were sussed. I did have by phone nicked with a distraction scam - a bloke went to hit me and as I put up my guard, my phone was taken by an accomplice. Fortunately, the tourist cops caught them running off.
Absolute scumbags the lowlives who steal from people.
They have a knack of melting into a crowd, so even if a person suspects they're being targeted, the thieves suddenly disappear and move on to their next victim.

Friday - Cheap curry on Ocean Road (best I've had there for a long time.

Saturday - Went to The Prostate Fundraising Music Festival at Birtley/CLS.

Sunday - Picked the family up after their holiday. Great to be back together again.

Friday: Work and home night
Saturday: Home, out to see the mother and watch "Portrait Artist of the Year" , evening in
Sunday: Sport day, tennis and cricket (in that order). Catch up with daughter 12000 miles away

Nought exciting but it is my last two day weekend, relaxing at home for five weeks. I love relaxing at home.

Back