1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

The Goat Eyes What are you doing this weekend? Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Ginger John, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

The times I failed were never for the same things, must have had nearly every serious fault covered! I’m a shit driver, I blame the car. :lol:

Frijj, The Lonious Monk and Goat Eyes like this.
  2. alexander

alexander Striker

Today: Waiting for a parcel then off to the allotment for Friday Movie Club and a few cans. And trying to gain bit weight back on.
    Tomorrow: Apart form trying to gain bit more weight on, not sure about any plans just yet. Eat, drink a be merry though.
    Sunday: Allotment bound. First spuds of the season will be dug up and lovely peas will be picked, both for Monday's tea. Trying to gain bit weight back on.
    Monday: Waiting for another parcel, hopefully several. Off to the final weigh-in at the GP's before their three weeks off. Hoping the scales will show a bit of gain but am more hopeful than realistic. Then am making tea for mam later on, forloren hare, my favourite meal, with spuds and peas from the allotment. When she has gone home again am going to drown my sorrows on what is the worst day of the year. Smoking my new pipe will be good.

Have a fine week-end, people.

Goat Eyes likes this.
  3. jarramackem

jarramackem Midfield

Today - Travelling back from Milan. Home about 3. Unpacking with hopefully my 4 bottles of wine in my suitcase still in tact. Putting some washing in. Probably make chicken kebabs for tea with some wine.

Saturday - Haircut first thing then probably wash the car. Might make pizzas with the kids for tea as missus is going out

Sunday - Might have a drive up to Beamish then Sunday dinner somewhere. Possibly Wearside Farm.

4. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Holiday
    Holiday
    Holiday
    :cool:

5. Fred Basset

Fred Basset Central Defender

Car needs a new valve and clutch so am working all weekend to pay for it. Booked for 22 hours Friday to Sunday night.

Congratulations @Wilfy

Wilfy likes this.
  6. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

Are you a young lad or older? I'm 35 and can't drive. Need to do it but I'm at the stage where I'm nervous about it now

7. Uncle D

Uncle D Midfield

Friday - work and then five a side
    Saturday- taking folks eyes out at the car boot and later on birthday party in Chester.
    Sunday- my birthday, going out.

Ginger John likes this.
  8. Secret Visage

Secret Visage Winger

Today - graft, laugh at the mags, shopping.
    Tomorrow - graft, housework, then out.
    Sunday - more housework, sort holiday out, late Sunday club.

Congratulations @Wilfy

Wilfy likes this.
  9. Happy birthday marra in case I forget on Sunday. You'll have to wait till the Oxford match for a birthday hug.

Uncle D likes this.
  10. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

46 mate, I was nervous first couple of lessons but had a good instructor who settled the nerves. Still got nervous before each test. Was bricking it on Wednesday coming to work as have to use the A1 but fine now.

The Lonious Monk likes this.
  11. Uncle D

Uncle D Midfield

and a birthday kiss.

Ginger John likes this.
  12. zwartekat

zwartekat Striker

Nice one.

Wilfy likes this.
  13. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

Well done mate. I'm going to go for it in the next few months. Which instructor did you use?

14. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

moving some bits into new house
    miners gala
    probably more moving

15. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Fulwell SOM, niece passed first time with them as well.

Ciro_DiMarzio likes this.
  16. Today - Work
    Saturday - walk the dog , do the gardens and might pop out along the sea front for a couple of beers.
    Sunday - Cricket WC final and game of golf.
    Monday - Spare day off !!!!! Wahey !!

17. Jon Dough

Jon Dough Goalkeeper

Canadian war museum this afternoon,tomorrow going to Smiths Falls a place that describes itself as the town that cannabis saved,for a tour of the huge cannabis grow-rooms at the massive TWEED complex,Sunday visiting the underground nuclear bunker now open to the public in Carp.

18. mickb2112

mickb2112 Winger

Saturday: Big Meeting, visiting relatives, jobs, getting in the zone for the big KISS gig.

Sunday: KISS gig at the Arena. Can't wait :D:D:D

19. HoxtonMackem

HoxtonMackem Central Defender

Today - Graft then train back up home at 7.30, get back half 10.

Saturday - Hair Cut, BBQ at me mam and dads with them and some other family I haven't seen in a while. Out on the night local around Washington with a few mates.

Sunday - Watch the F1 and chill out.

20. Friday: Chores and telephone conference with a Doctor.

Saturday: Visiting the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre to see a Lancaster bomber taxy and a Spitfire flypast plus hundreds of Rover and MG cars.

Sunday: Persuade my other half we need to bin all the clutter in the corner of the garage so I can put another freezer there.

The Lonious Monk likes this.