The GlassSlippers What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

That's Saturdays gig done - time to get pissed again, last gig of the weekend tomorrow evening. Got home to a bloody warning for something I posted in a thread called Brexit I must have been pissed because I cant remember posting in a thread called Brexit recently.

Just back from the pub.... well I cooked a pork chop when I got in and now on here.

Went on a date, it was awful. Went to a birthday bash, that was great. Wanted to leave in time to get back to my local but missed it and ended up coming home.

Just back from the pub.... well I cooked a pork chop when I got in and now on here.

Went on a date, it was awful. Went to a birthday bash, that was great. Wanted to leave in time to get back to my local but missed it and ended up coming home.
A pork chop after a night out? What’s wrong with pizza, kebab, curry, etc. Have I missed something?

Worked Friday, chilled yesterday, off on a date at lunchtime but would quite honestly prefer to not bother and go for a few pints instead.

Friday. Work. Get home realise I have left needed stuff at work, plan Saturday on strength of this. Grrr.
Saturday. Go to work, collect needed stuff. Shops. Exchange some clothing and sort a couple of presents. Lunch out. Off to see a new business idea tonight. Home. Catch up with TV.
Sunday. Lazy day . Plan. Read. Sort. TV with a glass of wine in evening.
How was the business idea?

How was the business idea?
It was my niece doing a trial run, it was good. I don't think she will make a million, but so long as she turns a profit in a decent time frame, it could be good. Her market could well be 50 plus though and Im not sure she is advertising in the right place (instagram and facebook) but I didn't have a great idea where 50+ yr olds would look other than saga magazine.

Back