The GlassSlippers What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Fri : Drove down the south coast for a weekend with friends. Drinking Gin and playing pool till 1.30am.

Sat : Hungover to fuck. Crazy golf with the kids this morning. Watched the Everest horse race this afteroon. Got a dinner party tonight and then back on the pool table and gin.

Sun : Driving home tomorrow.

So what did you get up to last night? I did nothing, after taking the dogs to a training class and having a few drinks I crashed and burned, but it was my best nights sleep for over a week

I was working until after midnight last night, watched tv until about 3, got my period this morning, and you know how that goes.

I have lots of plans today that may now go out the window :cry:

Last night: went to my nephew's 18th party, took car and was only there an hour and a half, good night.

Today: not much due to weather, will go swimming with my son at some point and working at 5 tonight.

Tomorrow: no plans, see what the weather's like but always like to get out and about with my son so will do something.

Friday. Work. Get home realise I have left needed stuff at work, plan Saturday on strength of this. Grrr.
Saturday. Go to work, collect needed stuff. Shops. Exchange some clothing and sort a couple of presents. Lunch out. Off to see a new business idea tonight. Home. Catch up with TV.
Sunday. Lazy day . Plan. Read. Sort. TV with a glass of wine in evening.

Last night: had a beer with a billionaire

Today: hoovered and mopped house. Been to the butcher and grocer for fodder. 2y old party down thr Road later. Early to bed.

Sunday: rugby munchkins with the little one hoping I don't get confused for one of the team. Chill/park/sosij casserole.

Fri- Did nothing

Sat- 4am woke up in pain. 7am ish slept. 8am woke up from a nightmare.
Other half has had to go into work again today. This day is crap.

Sun- No idea, best not to plan anything.

Back