The GlassSlippers What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Fri: knock off work early, perhaps go to the dry cleaners, few pints and then bed in at my favourite Irish boozer for a trad seshoon.
Sat: might head down to South Downs national park for a nice walk, hangover depending. Might be a duck and confit the legs.
Sun: if Saturday's a bit of a write-off I'll go to the South Downs then instead. If not, I'll just go out for some bait.

Can you allow me to PM you marra? Some important info has come to light.

Fri - Rained off site, so sat around doing fuck all/ reading a book, will head to the pub later.

Sat - Nothing because I’m in f***ing Anglesey in winter.

Sun - See above.

Today - work.
Tomorrow - was booked up for Sunderland v Blackpool but will instead gan to an FA Vase game probably. Sunderland RCA v Bridlington Town mebbes.
Sunday - getting over Saturday. This day long travel gets to me the older I get.

Fri: knock off work early, perhaps go to the dry cleaners, few pints and then bed in at my favourite Irish boozer for a trad seshoon.
Sat: might head down to South Downs national park for a nice walk, hangover depending. Might be a duck and confit the legs.
Sun: if Saturday's a bit of a write-off I'll go to the South Downs then instead. If not, I'll just go out for some bait.

No hair cut :eek:

Today - Looking after the small child that looks like me, soft play, shopping, beers, bait.
Tomorrow - Gym in AM, then work from 11-6, home in time to put mini me to bed, relax with wife in a couples way.
Sunday - Gym in AM, then work from 10-5, home in time to put mini me to bed, relax with wife in couples way, bit ps4.

Friday: Shaolin temple kickboxing with the ladies and gents from the Marxist-Leninist Reading Club.

Saturday: Memsaab away this weekend. Breakfast in town. Big shop (Memsaab will leave a list). Wash car. Few schooners with the chaps in the evening.

Sunday: Full English breakfast. Lazy morning drinking coffee and reading papers. Lunch and afternoon, in the words of the esteemed humourist, Mickey Flanagan "Out Out". Collect Memsaab from station (remember - set alarm on phone). Listen to Memsaab. Iron uniform, polish weapons.

Friday - just had an Indian. Nothing special
Saturday - bus to Hunstanton. Few pints and fish and chips. Bus back to Kings Lynn stopping at pubs on the way. Bus pass in hand.
Sunday- couple of gin and tonic, Sunday dinner with a bottle of wine. Then relax for remainder of day.

Friday: working from home and dying with hangover, might get my puncture fixed and get my hair done
Saturday: puncture fix if not done today, and hair then all day session in Islington, maybe a date before hand, then Camden after if I'm able
Sunday: meant to be going to the V&A with a friend but will probably be too fucked

Maybe a date? Why only maybe?

Friday: Got the 2 girls making homemade pizzas "from scratch", then scoffing them followed by scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Saturday: working AM, trying the new Morrisons Flaming Fiery Phaal for lunch, then painting.
Sunday: Shitting battery acid, crying & sweating, and building furniture in the three-minute gaps between toilet breaks

Back