The 'get rid of' list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reported everywhere as 2 when he signed. Grim

:lol::cry:

Fucks sake man. Out of the 5 really poor centre-halves at the club he's somehow managed to stand out as the worst by some distance, been a complete liability in almost every game he's played

Don't want to lose Big Jon, McGeady, Maguire, 09 and Power (lot don't rate him I know).
Buy a big, strong, fast and preferable young CH, CM and a forward.
Fill the gaps with the others we can't get rid of I suppose.

:lol::cry:

Fucks sake man. Out of the 5 really poor centre-halves at the club he's somehow managed to stand out as the worst by some distance, been a complete liability in almost every game he's played

Properly baffling. Pushing 37 when his contract expires. Moves like a 73 year old.

Though there are going to be ins and outs, we need to get away from the mindset that we just need to get rid of players whatever the cost, and need to start thinking about how to find formations and ways of playing that get more out of players that are misfiring now. Honeyman is a good example. He can’t play in the number 10 role, but his energy, pressing, and ability to finish could be more effective further back.

For too long we’ve bought players on the back of other teams finding effective ways to use them, and then have just forced them into alien systems, before discarding them at an enormous loss. Griggs is the obvious recent example, but you could go all the way back to Laslandes, at least.

Won’t be signing centre halves unless they get 2 or 3 other c.halves off the books it looks like. Will end up paying them off again. Imo.

If I had a choice, I’d shift the following players for a variety of reasons:

Matthews
Love
Oviedo
Cattermole
Power
Grigg

Wyke and Grigg, both are poor strikers.

This. I really hope he is no where near the first team.

McGeady has been by far our best player. Try watching us pal and then your opinion might be credible.

I have no doubt that he has been but it hasn’t been enough this season has it I just think it’s worth getting rid and starting again properly hence why I say get rid of those lot !

He has been our best player yes but 34 next year playing another 60 games possibly I think it’d be too much and he’s not a luxury player to bring off the bench if needed

I have no doubt that he has been but it hasn’t been enough this season has it I just think it’s worth getting rid and starting again properly hence why I say get rid of those lot !

He has been our best player yes but 34 next year playing another 60 games possibly I think it’d be too much and he’s not a luxury player to bring off the bench if needed

:rolleyes:

He's started 35 games, scored 14 goals and has 6 assists. Genius suggestion to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back