The 'get rid of' list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cattermole, McGeady, Oviedo and Honeyman, Grigg n Wyke don’t see them doing it for us !

Team needs more pace and intelligence that’s a must, yes Ross has failed managing teams to wins but the players have also let so many teams back in after going ahead which shows a lack of intelligence, drive and leadership

Get an experience leader at CB and CM Hume in at left back and some pace up front ( missing since Maja ) and down the flanks and we’ll do better than this season

He's not that sort of sticker that why he's a target man

Grigg on the other is an out & out striker & he's been bloody awful
Don’t get me wrong I quite like Wyke but he doesn’t win enough battles or hold the ball up well enough to offset the fact he doesn’t put the ball in the net regularly.
I agree with you re Grigg mind.

Leaving out , wages , contracts and whether anybody would want any of my list , these are the players I would like to get rid of (some because they others aren’t good enough , others to get high wages off the budget ,others not listed may well be no better but we need to have squad fillers )
Catts
Oviedo
Ozturk
Wyke
Grigg
Morgan ( no reloan )
Mathews
Baldwin

Leaving out , wages , contracts and whether anybody would want any of my list , these are the players I would like to get rid of (some because they others aren’t good enough , others to get high wages off the budget ,others not listed may well be no better but we need to have squad fillers )
Catts
Oviedo
Ozturk
Wyke
Grigg
Morgan ( no reloan )
Mathews
Baldwin
Add loovens to the get rid list forgot about him.

Wyke and Grigg, both are poor strikers.

Can you imagine playing a full season with Wyke up front, I mean nice lad and a tryer but fuck me, Wyke up front all season?

Wyke needs to be either gone or down the pecking order, much down.

I'd keep McLaughlin, McGeady if possible, Oviedo but he'll probably go, O'nien, Leadbitter, McGeough, Gooch and doubt we have much choice with Wyke or Grigg, anyone else can go for me.

This. I really hope he is no where near the first team.

Cattermole, McGeady, Oviedo and Honeyman, Grigg n Wyke don’t see them doing it for us !

Team needs more pace and intelligence that’s a must, yes Ross has failed managing teams to wins but the players have also let so many teams back in after going ahead which shows a lack of intelligence, drive and leadership

Get an experience leader at CB and CM Hume in at left back and some pace up front ( missing since Maja ) and down the flanks and we’ll do better than this season

McGeady has been by far our best player. Try watching us pal and then your opinion might be credible.

Last edited:
Loovens and Ozturk signing 2+ year contracts. Who’s idea was that exactly :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back