The 'get rid of' list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
You admitted you were biased.
You Are biased

Yes, I admit that bias impacts on my view of certain things. Doesn't mean that I am biased on the view that Cattermole for years put himself into positions that makes it more difficult for our defenders to pass to him.

Yes, I admit that bias impacts on my view of certain things. Doesn't mean that I am biased on the view that Cattermole for years put himself into positions that makes it more difficult for our defenders to pass to him.
Well I think you are. In fact I think it's bollocks

We need a good solid central defender and a strong attacking midfielder. I feel that Grigg and Wyke will come good next season but I would still sign another promising attacker (perhaps on loan) just in case, but I am also hopeful Duncan Watmore might have a bit more luck. I would try hard to keep Oviedo, McGeady, McGloughlin and O'Nien as I can imagine there may be interest from elsewhere. I would keep Power and Maguire too. I think if we retain our best players then three good signings will get us up.

The only ones I would definitely keep would be O’Nien, and McLauchlin and McGeady if we can hang onto him.
None of the other squad would be difficult to replace with players of the same or better quality.
That is the problem, we obviously need to improve significantly. I wouldn’t give the manager too long either.

Season over so onto the next. Need to build a side that can win games & that can step up into the higher league. If we had went up this year, looking at the current personnel, we would struggle.

For me I'd get rid of the players that I wouldn't have even as squad players in the championship so

Flanagan
Baldwin
Ozturk
Loovens (out of contract anyways)
Matthews (out of contract anyways)
Honeyman

Also wouldn't resign Sterling, Morgan or Dunne on loan

Don’t disagree with that. I would add to it at least two of Catts, Leadbitter and McGeeock ....simply because we can’t afford to play with two of them on pitch at same time in this league. We need pace, height, physical strength and players who can run with the ball.

Don’t disagree with that. I would add to it at least two of Catts, Leadbitter and McGeeock ....simply because we can’t afford to play with two of them on pitch at same time in this league. We need pace, height, physical strength and players who can run with the ball.
Massively mate but these players are at a premium. We said the same last summer, Donald also said the same & yet we ended up weak as piss saying 'ah it's alright because of the technical quality'. Something that wasn't actually there from the likes of Honeyman.

The first player we need rid of is Wyke.

Putting him in changed our approach - for the worse. And, although commendably willing, he's never going to get goals. Let's get back to playing a bit of football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back