The 'get rid of' list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31333

Season over so onto the next. Need to build a side that can win games & that can step up into the higher league. If we had went up this year, looking at the current personnel, we would struggle.

For me I'd get rid of the players that I wouldn't have even as squad players in the championship so

Flanagan
Baldwin
Ozturk
Loovens (out of contract anyways)
Matthews (out of contract anyways)
Honeyman

Also wouldn't resign Sterling, Morgan or Dunne on loan

Christ we don’t have a defence left!

We'll still have 3 left backs!

Realistically Oviedo will go too & Hume will come in and play but he was horrendous down Southend so that's another worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loovens still has a year left, doesn't he?

1 year deal. Everyone else who signed with the exception of power and Grigg got 2 year deals so their contracts will be all up 06/20. Power and Grigg both signed up till 2021 (Grigg might be 22 can't remember now)

Can you imagine playing a full season with Wyke up front, I mean nice lad and a tryer but fuck me, Wyke up front all season?

Wyke needs to be either gone or down the pecking order, much down.

I'd keep McLaughlin, McGeady if possible, Oviedo but he'll probably go, O'nien, Leadbitter, McGeough, Gooch and doubt we have much choice with Wyke or Grigg, anyone else can go for me.

Last edited:
Season over so onto the next. Need to build a side that can win games & that can step up into the higher league. If we had went up this year, looking at the current personnel, we would struggle.

For me I'd get rid of the players that I wouldn't have even as squad players in the championship so

Flanagan
Baldwin
Ozturk
Loovens (out of contract anyways)
Matthews (out of contract anyways)
Honeyman

Also wouldn't resign Sterling, Morgan or Dunne on loan
You forgot ROSS

Back