The full English breakfast - the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a lovely full English in the Raich Carter centre this morning..Bacon,Sausage,Mushrooms,Beans and well buttered toast..nee eggs dinnit like them..Bacon was cooked spot on and all piping hot..was getting some funny looks from the lycra clad hordes like.

Coffee, with a full English? The clue is in the title man, full ENGLISH breakfast, not foreign muck, as in English breakfast TEA.

Just to move away from the standard English breakfast, hotel indigo do this thing with breakfast, it's fried Sliced potatoes and onion, by fuck it's lush!!

I think your choice of core elements is a bit off but otherwise not a bad attempt.
We've discussed this many times on here and there's always some tramps/Yewtree dwellers who out themselves.
Please check this blog for guidance on the true core elements and what is allowed on a Full English.
http://wp.me/p7HlGl-hU

Just read the link ,every thing was going great until it mentioned no beef sausage.:D

Italian plum and Douwe Egberts to be precise.

Douwe Egbert's is awful. Leaves a nasty aftertaste that can only be described as swamp water. One of the nastier upper price instants around IMO. Can't beat Gold Blend for an instant coffee or Kenco Rich.

Douwe Egbert's is awful. Leaves a nasty aftertaste that can only be described as swamp water. One of the nastier upper price instants around IMO. Can't beat Gold Blend for an instant coffee or Kenco Rich.

Well I like it you coffee nazi.

Cumberland sausage x 2
Danish bacon x 2 rashers
Hash browns x 2 (firm)
Fried binlid mushrooms x lots
Fried eggs x 2 (runny yoke)
Fried halved tomato

Slice of buttered bread for plate mopping

Mug of hot strong sweet tea.

There is no finer food known to man.

Status
Not open for further replies.