The Fox: most British animal ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't be sure how it would react if I cut in front of it.
My ex stray cat used to square up to the fox around here on his back legs, doing some fancy moves and the fox would just look at him as if to say 'Really? You're doing that are you?' then just saunter off. Dead cool. :lol:

My ex stray cat used to square up to the fox around here on his back legs, doing some fancy moves and the fox would just look at him as if to say 'Really? You're doing that are you?' then just saunter off. Dead cool. :lol:

you finished with it now have you?

heartbreaker

This is what i didn't get in the thread with the bint in the audi trying to force her way in, it just wasn't very British at all, we queue politely and wait our turn.
Queuing behind a fox, that's what britishness is all about.

you finished with it now have you?

heartbreaker
No I took him in after his owners chucked him out. Not sure where the ex came from there!
Sadly he developed breathing problems and fluid on his chest so had to be put to sleep last month. And I was devastated to be honest.
Sorry - bet you wish you hadn't mentioned it now. But he was a character, and the foxes are probably missing his antics.

Pull his tail. He'll sharp shift then. One step nearer to the cashy.

Or he might bite you, of course. One step nearer to the deathy.

No I took him in after his owners chucked him out. Not sure where the ex came from there!
Sadly he developed breathing problems and fluid on his chest so had to be put to sleep last month. And I was devastated to be honest.
Sorry - bet you wish you hadn't mentioned it now. But he was a character, and the foxes are probably missing his antics.

Kevin Costner made a film honouring those antics, dances with foxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back